- It is an AED training device with clear voice prompts
- It is compliant with the latest Guidelines
- The device is very small reducing the amount of gear a trainer has to carry to onsite courses .
- The device has Voice prompts and an LED display.
- (Comes with a manual, electrode pads directions, shock instructions and audible warnings to simulate a real AED.
- When you toggle the switch, it can simulate the electrode pads being connected or not connected.
- The device has voice prompts, LED lights and an audible metronome for CPR timing to the beat.
- The beeps prompt the student to do compressions as per Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines
- Batteries not included