A great innovative idea from HeartSine. HeartSine co-founder Professor John Anderson helped invent the first mobile defibrillator in 1967. The result changed the way emergency care is delivered globally, a legacy which endures to this day making management of Sudden Cardiac Arrest outside of hospital possible for the general public.
Each Pad-Pak has an industry-first four-year life and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring. When battery power is down to ten shocks or less, the HeartSine samaritan PAD emits an audible beep.
The Pediatric-Pak is pink in colour, for use on patients younger than eight years of age weighing less than 25 kg/55 lbs.
- Significantly smaller size so it can travel with the group
- Lightest AED makes for easy transport in a backpack
- One pad-pak replacement battery and pad system
- The highest level of protection from dust and water (IP56) offers unmatched robustness in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Easy to use, simple one-button operation, intuitive voice/visual prompts and no lid to open nor complex displays or controls